Elegance and class are a process, not an end destination.
There is no perfect way to live a refined life, but there are elements of living well that are common to a classy lifestyle.
Habits are behaviors you do regularly until they become a normal part of your everyday life.
Some of these may come quite easily to you, whereas others may take a lifetime of personal work to incorporate into your routine. Whatever your journey looks like, incorporating classy habits is essential for becoming the lady you want to be.
So today, I am sharing my top habits all classy women should have:
- Consistent personal care and grooming – this means hygiene, your beauty routine regular hair and nail appointments, or whatever you need for your presentation.
- Considering others with your etiquette and manners.
- Moving your body regularly is essential, whatever your fitness goals – it’s needed for your health and also your mental well-being (finding an activity you love is essential!).
- Eating a healthy and quality diet – you will look and feel better if you mind what you put in your body (and treats are important too!).
- Nurturing personal relationships both socially and for a career – relationships are reciprocal and essential for moving forward in society.
- Setting healthy boundaries for personal relationships and at work.
- Keeping regular health appointments and following up on any concerns.
- Looking after your mental health with the same attention as your body – therapy can be so helpful at difficult points, or to work through any issues holding you back.
- Developing your poise and personal presence, including how you speak.
- Establish an elegant and flattering personal style – and make this your signature with consistency and coherent styling.
- Keeping home and personal spaces at work clean and free of clutter – it’s so hard to be elegant when your physical spaces are a mess (this will have a huge impact on your mental health, too!).
- Seeking self-improvement a positive mindset/LOA, through reading, taking courses, and pursuing hobbies and interests.