- Have brunch in a cozy local café. You can do this on a weekend, or you could go early for breakfast on a weekday. Walking around the city afterwards is fun too.
- Join a meditation circle and try guided meditation. Be prepared to release tension and gain positive energy and confidence.
- Learn something new! Sign up for a workshop on a topic that interests you. It could be a language, cooking or art class, for example.
- Pack lunch and a blanket and go to the park when the sun is shining. Bring a good book or a few magazines to read and just enjoy some quality time with yourself.
- Find an interesting seminar to listen to! Learn something new and get inspired. You’ll widen your horizon and ultimately improve yourself and your life.
- Take the train or the bus! Take a spontaneous day trip to a village or a spot of natural beauty. Explore and wander around. Don’t plan this trip. Try living in the moment.
- Sign up for charity work. Meet new people and help others for a good cause.
- Spend an entire day doing something cultural. Visit museums, galleries and historical places. Sign up for a guided tour and learn something new.
- Check into a spa facility. Do some treatments and relax completely. Let go of your stress. It’s a good way to feel more pampered and luxurious, and it helps you tap into your femininity, too.
- Go somewhere new. This is one of my favorite things to do when I just want to be on my own, clear my mind and get away from things. Before returning home, I always stop for something to eat and enjoy the new surroundings of wherever I am.
Anna Bey is hosting a FREE Workshop!
“10 Brutal Mistakes That Show You’re Not Elegant – And How To Fix Them!”
Join this brand new – For a limited time only! – workshop by visiting
https://10elegancemistakes.com to claim your spot!
Hurry up to register before doors close!