What are Cookies and what information do they collect?
- Cookies are files containing a small amount of data that are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device (computer or mobile device). Other tracking technologies, such as beacons, tags, and scripts ("Similar Technologies"), may also be used to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Website.
- In order to control/limit the collection of this information, you can: (i) if this feature is available, configure your browser to refuse all Cookies and similar Technologies or to indicate when a Cookie or similar Technology is being used, (ii) deleting Cookies and similar Technologies and cleaning your browsing data directly from your browser settings.
- If you do not accept certain Cookies or Similar Technologies, you may not be able to access certain features of our Website.
- List of Cookies and Similar Technologies that we use: (i) Session Cookies/similar Technologies: Cookies/Similar Technologies used to operate the Website. (ii) Preferences Cookies/Like Technologies: Cookies/Like Technologies used to save your preferences and various settings. (iii) Cookies/similar security technologies: Cookies/Similar technologies used for security purposes. (iv) Cookies/similar technologies from external services: Cookies/Similar technologies used for the purpose of providing an interactive service such as the contact form. (v) Cookies/similar analysis technologies: Cookies/Similar technologies used for the purpose of measuring activity on the Website.
For what purpose do we collect information using Cookies?
Grounds for processing
- Regarding the Cookies and similar Technologies for the operation, maintenance and security of our Website, such data processing is justified on the basis of our legitimate interest, in accordance with article 13(1) of the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (“FADP”).
- Regarding Cookies and similar Technologies for statistical, analytical or marketing purposes in connection with our Website, such processing is justified on the basis of your consent, in accordance with article 13(1) and (2) FADP.
How long are the Cookies and Similar Technologies stored for?
- The length of time we retain Cookies depends on their purpose and is uniform, regardless of who the Personal Data relates to.
Links to other websites
- ur Website and our pages available on social networks may contain links that take you to social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube (the "Social Network"), as well as to other websites, in order to enable you to access the content available on these platforms. When you access the Social Network or another website through our Website or any of our pages available on a social network, it is the responsibility of the relevant service provider to comply with applicable data protection requirements.
- When you establish a connection to a Social Network or Website, your browser connects directly to the server of the relevant Service Provider. Through this connection, the Social Network or Website receives the information that your browser has accessed on the relevant page of our Website or on our page available through a social network, even if you do not have an account with the Social Network or if you are not logged in to the Social Network. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to the service provider's server and stored there. If you are logged in to your account with the relevant Social Network, Social Network may immediately link your visit to our Website or social network page to your account. If you interact with our Website or social network page, for example by clicking on the "Like" or "Share" icon, this information will also be transmitted directly to the Social Network service provider's server and stored there.
Privacy at Bey International SA